Priorswood Pre School is situated in our own fully equipped and child orientated building with an enclosed outside play area in the school grounds. The Early Years Pre School and Foundation Stage provision is managed by the Governing Body of Priorswood Primary School and is run as an integral part of the school.
Our aim is:
- To enhance the development and education of children under statutory school age in a parent involving community based group.
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
- To work within a framework ensuring an equality of opportunity for all children and families.
We offer your child:
- A specially tailored curriculum leading to the early learning goals.
- Individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children.
- Enjoyment and friendship with children and suitably qualified and experienced adults.
- The support of a personal Key Worker.
- Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in the activities of the group and in your own child’s progress.